A fire alarm is an electronic sounder or a bell. The sounder makes a loud high pitched sound to alert people that there is a fire in the building. The sounders can be programmed to sound different tones.
Fire alarms are often used in schools, hospitals, offices, industries, apartments etc.
Advantages of Fire Alarm
- Automatically call the emergency services and key contacts to minimize the time it takes for the fire brigade to attend site
- Tell the fire brigade exactly where the fire is so they can get to it ASAP
- Minimize pesky false alarms caused by old fire alarm detectors
- And, in the unlikely event of a fault, they can also tell you exactly where the problem is!
- Alert people of a potential fire.
- Safeguard assets from fire damaged