IP Biometric System With Access Control
The term biometrics refers to technologies that measure and analyze human physiological or behavioral characteristics for authentication or identification purposes. Some of the most widely used characteristics or biometric factors are fingerprints, irises, voice patterns, and the spatial geometry of the face.
Time and attendance monitoring systems incorporate fingerprint attendance systems, proximity cards, and smart card participation systems.
- Control access based on the user, the zone, and the time.
- Access Control via Multispectral Biometric Fingerprint.
- Centralized Monitoring and Control of Multiple Devices and Locations.
- Improve Reliability and Scalability by Using an IP-based Architecture.
- Get real-time notifications on exceptions.